3) Go to Device Manager and click “Display Adapter” and make sure you are on the MS Basic Display Adapter. If not, uninstall the AMD driver using Properties. Click the Download button rolling back to download the latest update. Restart your PC after the installation completes. If you need assistance, please contactDriver Easy’s support I wanted to play this game on my 1080p 144hz monitor, so I used the modified settings @ 540p presented here.
- With the assistance of this specific driver update, you will be able to update troublesome drives.
- Windowsmaximizer.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.
- She writes guides, tutorials and tips with easy steps to help people solve annoying computer issues.
- Downloading Display Driver Uninstaller is free and is where you should start.
You don’t have to understand all of the hardware, but your motherboard requires drivers to ensure that everything on your motherboard works properly. You probably don’t need to update the chipset drivers. If there was anything critical needed, it would probably appear through Windows Update, if you haven’t disabled driver updates. Then you can press Windows + X to select Device Manager to open Device Manager on Windows 10.
Navigate to the official website of your motherboard manufacturer. Here we take the Intel chipset drivers for example. Click here to visit its official website. Locate the scatter file on the extracted Oppo Clone A3s flash file folder.
Most software vendors clearly state that you should only download the drivers from their official site. So, it’s crucial to update motherboard drivers for better system performance. Prior to installing the chipset drivers, you would better have a look at your motherboard manual and operate properly. If you are unclear about the motherboard model and serial number, you can refer to this post. Updating the chipset drivers in Windows 10 is essential to the proper functioning of your computer. Chipset drivers are the middlemen between the motherboard and various components of the operating system.
Check Your Drivers
You should also choose your language and choose your other settings. When the reinstall process is complete, you can begin using the computer again. Just be sure to backup all your data and drivers before starting the process. Resetting Windows 10 will remove any custom drivers you installed on the computer. It will also reinstall the default drivers in the Microsoft database.
This update mostly targets Navi21 graphics products from either AMD or MSI. Before starting the installation process, you can remove the driver, as we explained in the previous section. If you don’t, you will again be given this option when starting the Custom Install, but not if you choose the Express Install path. From here, find the AMD Software and click uninstall. The process is pretty standard and will be the same for any other application. It’s important to note that your screen might blink or turn black for a few seconds during the uninstallation.
Your graphics card will not run properly if your GPU drivers are not updated, and you will experience poor results. All that’s left to do now is download and install the newest drivers. We are going to discuss few different ways to how to install and update motherboard or chipset drivers.